DISC profiling is an easy-to-use and accurate assessment tool which takes just 7 minutes to complete and delivers a detailed 18-page report on your behavioural characteristics.
Understanding and appreciating behavioural styles and differences helps you to become a better communicator, minimize or prevent conflicts and positively influence those around you.
DISC profiling will help you to better understand:
- What motivates you.
- What causes you stress and why you react the way you do under pressure.
- How you solve problems.
- How you respond to (or avoid) conflict.
- How to improve relationships by recognising the communication needs and pathways of others, e.g. in your team.
- How to manage your relationships more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of family members, peers, employees, and team members
- How to develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles.
Disc Assessment & Report £49
Disc Assessment, Report and Review Session with a Trained DISC Assessor £197
Click here: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your assessment.